Four Column Account Code
What belongs in each column?
- The first four columns (A to D) are used to define the dealership’s account structure such as Branch, Department, Account Code, Franchise, etc. Note: It is not necessary to have values in all four columns - column B to D can be left empty if required.
- The fifth column (E) is used for account description.
- The sixth column (F) is used for month to date data (movement of the month).
- The seventh column (G) should always be empty.
- The eighth column (H) is used for year to date data (month end balance).
This is to be saved as an Excel Workbook file – either xls or xlsx.