The Service Department has long been the stable profit centre of most dealerships operations, however, it often represents the largest opportunity to grow the business. Increasing market pressures such as competition, on-going skilled staff shortages and longer service intervals, requires today Aftersales Manager to go beyond being just good technically to requiring them to be better business managers.
This innovative and exciting program is a comprehensive, practical and competency based course that provides tailored management skills, processes, tips and techniques specific to your current and future parts and service managers, making them business managers.
Regardless of the amount of experience you have, these practical hands-on workshops will bring you up to speed on how you can best implement practical solutions to improve business and the profitability of your department immediately.
The course is aimed at Aftersales Managers and those aspiring to become managers such as Service Advisors and second-in-charges.
Practical solutions to improve processes, productivity and efficiency of staff, reduce costs and increase your bottom line using powerful, proven, measurable ideas which you can implement in your dealership immediately
Industry professionals and expert speakers with proven dealership track records
Successful methods and techniques enabling you to:
- Generate more parts and service sales, business and profit
- Optimise customer relationship and CSI
- Improve customer retention strategies
- More effectively use people, systems, processes, time, facility and resources to maximise productivity and returns
- Automatically plot profit performance and manage by fact
- Improve the overall management, business development and communication
- Develop strong leadership skills
- Improve the results of your operation by working on your own data and KPIs.
- The financial dynamics of a dealership
- Introduction to benchmarking using profit focus
- Service as a profit centre
- Parts as a profit centre
- Effective management of the parts department
- Dealer performance comparisons
- Customer retention management
- Maximising your results from Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Application of the 7 habits of Great Managers to Fixed Operations
- Time management
- Getting the most out of your Dealer Management System
- The complexity of the manager's role
- Parts and service marketing
- Application of Business planning using SWOT analysis
- Fraud in the Aftersales department
- Two day workshops
What else is included?
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Course binder and materials
- Comprehensive take home case studies
People who attend this course also attended
- Academy of Excellence
- Sales Management
- Customer Retention Management