Service Advisor and Dealership Profitability
Providing the ‘big picture’ of the Service Department’s role in dealership profitability and customer creation and retention, this one day program is aimed at demonstrating to the Service Advisor, the importance of their role.
Essentially a customer service role, the Service Advisor processes are designed to optimise the productivity and efficiency of the technicians and workshop flow and to heighten customer retention through customer service excellence.
Our program demonstrates the alignment of Service profitability and customer retention strategies to Service Advisor processes, aimed at creating an engaged, informed and successful Service Advisor team.
This course is for Service Advisors.
- How to effectively manage your time
- Recognise customers’ expectations, demands, and concerns
- How to handle difficult situations and customers (Dispute & conflict resolution)
- How to promote the dealership and yourself
- How to build up trust and good rapport with customers
- Successfully linking Service with Sales
- Importance of great customer service
- Service and parts profitability drivers
- Communicate benefits and deliver value to customers
- Understand customer’s situation and habits
- The “Road to Sale” in Service
- Successfully selling service & parts
- Using powerful, proven and measurable actions to retain customers
- Identifying customer repurchase triggers
- Methods and techniques to get the job done in time
- 2 days + (optional 2 days within 6 months)
What else is included?
- Case studies
- Group work
- Role play
- Video footage and analysis
- Take-home case/homework between training
- Course binder & materials
- Lunch, morning & afternoon tea each day
We have experienced a strong demand from our clients regarding Service Advisor up-skilling. The role of the Service Advisor is most significant when it comes to creating satisfied customers who are not only happy with your service but are advocates of your dealership and brand.
Considering the varied role, ongoing challenges and significant expectations of service advisors in addition to shrinking margins, increasing service intervals and growing competitive forces that are being experienced throughout the market, it is vital that your service advisors are up to the mark as they are the dealership’s brand in the eyes of your customers.