Understanding Dealership Financials
What the course offers
This program takes the multi-faceted and complex operations of a dealership and:
- Gives clarity to financial dynamics and operations
- Gives an overview of tax and other regulatory requirements
- Provides a guide to financial management.
- Whilst not a pre-requisite, we recommend attendance at this course prior to attendance at the Academy of Excellence.
Modules and Course Content
- The financial dynamics of a dealership
- Guide to month end and year end reporting
- Dealership operations and transactional flows in all departments
- Asset management and stock purchasing considerations
- Journal entries – the what and the why
- How to deal with holdback
- Cash flow and expense maintenance
- Dealership taxes
- Implementing and sustaining action plans.
Who this course is for
This intensive two-day program is aimed at improving the all-round management, operational and financial skills of:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Dealer Principals
- General Managers
- Future Leaders
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Accountants (current and future)
- Departmental Managers
- Employees who are new to the Motor Industry.
- Course of two consecutive days
- Theory lessons
- Case studies
- Discussion roundtables
- Group brainstorming sessions