Academy of Excellence
- How do Dealerships make money?
- How does each Department contribute to Dealership profitability?
- What drives improved Dealership performance?
- Who is accountable?
- What are the roadblocks affecting Dealership performance?
These questions are the focus of the Deloitte Academy of Excellence (AoE) training program. The AoE is a development program, designed to develop participant’s knowledge on best practice dealership operations.
Practical solutions to improve processes, productivity and efficiency of staff, and increase the bottom line using proven measurable ideas which can be implemented in dealerships immediately.
Successful methods and techniques enabling participants to:
- Improve their overall management, business development and communication skills
- Improve the results of their operation by working on their own data and KPIs.
- Optimise customer relationships and improve customer retention strategies
- More effectively use people, systems, processes, time, facilities and resources to maximise productivity and returns.
The virtual Academy of Excellence training is a 4 day program split into 8 virtual sessions using Zoom.
The course is structured with a 2.5 hour session in the morning, followed by a 2.5 hour session in the afternoon. There will also be a short break in the middle of each session (approx. 1 hour, 15 min mark).What else is included?
- 4 day course led by our industry and subject matter experts
- Comprehensive course material folder, including practical planning templates
- Real-world, actionable case studies, using average dealership data from eProfitFocus
- Certificate of completion
Participants will receive a Dealership Financial Modelling Tool and templates including calculators ideal for investigating and improving current dealership performance.
If you would like to require additional information on the course, please contact the Deloitte Motor Industry Services team by filling in the form below.