Organisational Management Sydney
14th November 2019
If you would like to attend or get more information on this course please leave your details below.
Understanding the key components of successful business strategies is vital to developing and implementing the right strategy for your team and organisation.
The Deloitte Organisational Management training program will focus on the key components of developing a business strategy, including building strategic direction and awareness.
- Analysis - Where should the business be strategically heading?
- Diagnosis - Selecting and understanding diagnostic tools and frameworks
- Application - How to effectively map out the strategic direction of the organisation
- Execution - Identifying the resources and capabilities needed
- Evaluation - Is the organisation heading in the right direction?
- 1-day course led by subject matter expert
- Full catering (Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
- Training Workbook
- Networking with fellow industry executives
- Organisational Management certification
Practical approaches to developing the right strategy for your team and organisation.
- Recognise the fundamentals of Organisational Strategy
- Understand and make sense of their dealers strategy and purpose
- Apply the information learned to their role and their dealership
- Analyse the information and make connections within their dealers operations
- Evaluate the information to determine implications and make recommendations
- Inspire confidence in their relationships with their staff
- Improve overall management, business development and communication skills