In today's challenging compliance environment, we understand the need for dealership businesses to ensure they are receiving the highest quality of compliance and business advisory services.
Our engagement teams achieve this expectation via:
- Their deep automotive industry experience and access to industry specialists and networks
- A proven track record in proactively managing compliance and advisory engagements to dealerships
- A service delivery model and fee structure that demand value for money backed by the professionalism, people and insights that one can associate with a Big 4 accounting firm; and
- A focus on delivering insights and advice to support your operational and strategic priorities via our existing relationships with dealers, manufacturers, financiers and other suppliers.
Normally one of the largest expenses, tax represents one of the certainties of running a business. Through our deep industry expertise we are able to advise our clients on numerous automotive industry issues and tax planning opportunities. We also regularly represent the industry in dealings with the ATO and other regulators.
In addition to providing services to your business entity, we are also very well placed to provide services to your property company, superannuation fund, other personal entities as well as your personal tax workings, all delivered and performed within the multi-discipline Deloitte Motor Industry Services team, with one key point of contact.
Our expertise not only covers income tax, but also:
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Goods and Services Tax; and
- Luxury Car Tax
We recognise that not all businesses have a requirement for an audit, but still have an appetite towards an external provider reviewing the entity's books. For these reasons we also provide the following services:
- General Ledger Reviews
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Business processes reviews
- Company secretarial and ASIC lodgements