Academy of Excellence
- How do Dealerships make money?
- How does each Department contribute to Dealership profitability?
- What drives improved Dealership performance?
- Who is accountable?
- What are the roadblocks affecting Dealership performance?
These questions are the focus of the Deloitte Academy of Excellence (AoE) training program. The AoE is a 4-day development program, designed to develop participant’s knowledge on best practice dealership operations.
Practical solutions to improve processes, productivity and efficiency of staff, and increase the bottom line using proven measurable ideas which can be implemented in dealerships immediately.
Successful methods and techniques enabling participants to:
- Improve their overall management, business development and communication skills
- Improve the results of their operation by working on their own data and KPIs.
- Optimise customer relationships and improve customer retention strategies
- More effectively use people, systems, processes, time, facilities and resources to maximise productivity and returns.
The Academy of Excellence training is a four-day workshop.
What else is included?
- 4 day course led by 2 of our industry experts
- Comprehensive course material folder, including practical planning templates
- Real-world, actionable case studies, using average dealership data from eProfitFocus
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Group Welcome Dinner on the first night
- Certificate of completion
Participants will receive a Dealership Financial Modelling Tool and a Template including 13 calculators ideal for investigating and improving current dealership performance.
Alternate Dates & Locations
1. Sydney AoE Training Program
Tuesday 17th- Friday 20th March 2020
2. Melbourne AoE Training Program
Tuesday 5th- Friday 8th May 2020
3. Sydney AoE Training Program
Tuesday 20th- Friday 23rd October 2020
If you would like to register or require additional information on the course, please contact the Deloitte Motor Industry Services team by filling in the form below.